Motorsport Diesel Extreme Series Single Stage Relief Valve / Rail Plug Alternative
New BOSCH rail pressure relief valve modified for single stage operation; not to be confused with a rail plug! Our single stage relief valve corrects common issues that plague the stock relief valve such as: rail pressure fluctuations and general drive-ability issues. The stock valve that comes from the factory is a dual stage design. In this design, once the valve opens due to system over pressurization it remains held open until the pressure lowers below the second valve stage. The opening pressure is around 220 MPA or 2200 Bar. The second stage holds the valve open until the pressure falls below approximately 65 MPA or 650 Bar. Our modified single stage valve opens and closes at 220 MPA.
220 MPA – LLY/LBZ/LMM Duramax & 6.7 Cummins
- Extreme Series high flow version.
- Consistent operational rail pressure.
- Higher performance over the stock valve.
- Unsurpassed system safety vs. the use of a rail plug.
- Engineered design for accurate operation.
- The best choice to protect your investment.