New BOSCH rail pressure relief valve modified for single stage operation. This valve corrects a common issue of rail pressure fluctuations and drive-ability issues inherent with the stock valve. In stock form the valve is a dual stage design, where once the valve opens due to system over pressurization it remains held open until the pressure lowers below the second valve stage. Typically the opening pressure is around 220 MPA or 2200 Bar, and the second stage holds the valve open until the pressure falls below approximately 65 MPA or 650 Bar. Once modified to single stage operation the valve will then regulate pressure at a constant single setting. We offer these valves set to various opening pressures ranging from 180-210 MPA (application dependent).
- 180 MPA – LLY Duramax
- 195 MPA – LBZ/LMM Duramax & 6.7 Cummins
- Consistent operational rail pressure.
- Higher performance over the stock valve.
- Unsurpassed system safety vs. the use of a rail plug.
- Engineered design for accurate operation.
- The best choice to protect your investment.
Modification of Customer Supplied Valves
Save money by sending your own relief valve for conversion to single stage operation.