Motorsport Diesel Single Stage Relief Valve / Rail Plug Alternative
New BOSCH rail pressure relief valve modified for single stage operation; not to be confused with rail plugs! This relief valve corrects common issues that plague the stock relief valve such as: rail pressure fluctuations and general drive-ability issues. The stock valve that comes from the factory is a dual stage design. In this design, once the valve opens due to system over pressurization it remains held open until the pressure lowers below the second valve stage. The opening pressure is around 220 MPA or 2200 Bar. The second stage holds the valve open until the pressure falls below approximately 65 MPA or 650 Bar. Our modified single stage valve opens and closes at or near the pressure setting.
Applications of Our Relief Valve
- 180 MPA – LLY Duramax
- 195 MPA – LBZ/LMM Duramax & 6.7 Cummins
- Consistent operational rail pressure.
- Higher performance over the stock valve.
- Unsurpassed system safety vs. the use of a rail plug.
- Engineered design for accurate operation.
- The best choice to protect your investment.